Monday, January 24, 2011

My First Time....


Salam,


this is my first writing on the blog....i dunno somehow, ada something yg buat aku betul2 make this happen...i mean "my blog"....to be honest, aku bukan lah orangnya yang suke-suki bercerita sana sini....unless its on a rubbish center a.k.a facebook...hahah...dun get me wrong...eventho im quit into fb and my fingers cant help beside browsing for one, yet i still think that something is wrong, somewhere....


bila kita naik status, (i believe) we are trying to attract our frens like "heloooo this is wat happen to me rite now!!...u guys have to know!!...im shouting from the top of the roof oredi"....ya ya yaaa, thats what i think...juz my oppinion....


ok come back here!!....so, ill catch u later....after this, sumer hanya cerita2 aku saja....this blog is abt my life....juz someone whom get attached with others and my story will abt me and my bubbles....


jumpa lagi...take care...


1 comment: